Thursday, June 2, 2011

Butterfly Week for babies

Lest you think  we've been neglecting the Bear during butterfly week, I wanted to show you our butterfly week baby toys:

I didn't actually buy any of these specifically for this week, since I'm totally flying by the seat of my pants and doing everything at the last minute, but I have nothing against getting them out of the toybox. I can do that.

But if you don't have it, and you want it, here's a link to the rattle on Amazon: Very Hungry Caterpillar Ring Rattle

This little book is cute. Both boys enjoy it. The Shark can almost read the words, and the Bear likes to see the colors.

Can you see how fat the pages are? Each page only has one word and one picture. Super cute.


Here's a link to the book (really inexpensive): The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Favorite Words

There's also a Very Hungry Caterpillar Soft Book, which we don't have, but feel free to send it on over.


The Bear, playing with his Fuzzy Bee book (see the butterfly?) and his butterfly rattle. The rattle is a Baby Einstein Bendy Ball and the book is Fuzzy Bee and Friends . This book is seriously awesome; and I don't care what the label says; it's totally machine washable.


He's honing in on the colors here. Or wondering what that worm is doing.



We don't have this Activity Caterpillar but ah lahke it ah loht.


It's kind of Eric Carle overload. He's got the caterpillar market cornered. Well, I guess there's some Baby Einstein too, but whatever. If you search Amazon for Very Hungry Caterpillar stuff, it's CRAZY. Jack in the box, puppets, toys, books. Nuts.

If you need to cleanse yourself from the commercialized Amazonness of this post, you might like this hair clip set from Etsy OH MY GOSH IT'S SO CUTE:

 I KNOW. The cuteness. Do you think the Bear would mind if I clipped this in his hair?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment