Thursday, June 2, 2011

Butterfly week: Tattoos and Action Figures

You know what's great? Butterfly action figures.

 

Seriously, these things are big enough to pick up a G.I. Joe and fly off with him.

 

I found these at the Dallas Arboretum gift shop today. Why is it so hard to spell arboretum? It always takes me several tries.

I guess they aren't technically action figures, but whatever.

 

What's better than action figures? Tattoos! 

The Shark got the red one (upper right in the picture) on his hand. Then we had to take it off so he would stop shrieking. Good times.

I got the one with the flower (bottom left). It kept scaring me, because I would see it out of the corner of my eye and think that there was a bug on my arm.

1 comment:

  1. My son always wanted tattoos and then wanted them off right away. I don't know if he's outgrown that, yet, but I guess I don't have to worry about him coming home with something permanent one day. (Tatoos is hard to spell, too!)

    ReplyDelete